When to use Agriflora PRO?
Use Agriflora PRO to enhance plant growth and improve yield in outdoor crops. The beneficial bacteria in this combination fertilizer-protector increase nutrient availability by fixing nitrogen and solubilizing phosphorus in the soil and improve disease resistance by secreting substances that suppress soil-borne pathogens and by outcompeting them for space and nutrients.
How it works
How does Agriflora PRO work?
Agriflora PRO is composed of PGPR (Plant Growth Promoting Rhizobacteria) from the genus Bacillus
that interact with plants, resulting in:
- Colonization of the plant root system (rhizosphere).
- Production of the phytohormones auxin and gibberellin, which directly activate plant growth.
- Increased bioavailability of essential elements.
- The bacteria in Agriflora PRO increase the solubilization of phosphates and also allow better absorption of N, K, Fe, Ca and Mg.
- Facilitated plant development under stress conditions, such as high salinity and poor soil quality.
10L plastic jug containing beneficial rhizobacteria at the following concentrations:
- Bacillus subtilis 2 x 109 CFU / g
- Bacillus amyloliquefaciens 2 x 109 CFU / g
Directions for use
Application Agriflora PRO
- Shake well before using the concentrated product.
- Use immediately after diluting to working concentration—Do not store for later use.
- Do not mix with antibiotics, peroxides, quaternary ammonium, hypochlorites or any other antibacterial products.
- Do not mix and do not apply the same day with other products without first consulting the manufacturer or distributor regarding compatibility.
- Test the effect on a small number of samples before use; Results may vary from one site to another.
- Apply product in the furrow at planting or seeding, or mix with compatible fertilizers.
- Treat seeds directly by spraying or using a seed inoculation system; Compatible with other microbial inoculants.
Agriflora PRO can be mixed with compatible liquid fertilizers (including concentrates) or applied (impregnation) on granular fertilizer.
- Contact a Koppert consultant for compatibility information before combining Agriflora PRO with fertilizers.
- Mix or apply Agriflora PRO to the fertilizer at a concentration that will ensure a correct final dosage of product is applied to the plants.
Best working conditions Agriflora PRO
Maintain Agriflora PRO between 2–25°C / 35–77°F for best results.
Pesticides can have (in)direct effects on biological solutions. Find out which pesticides have side effects on this product.
Beneficial bacteria have a limited shelf life and, therefore, should not be stored for long periods of time or in areas with highly variable or extreme temperatures. Store Agriflora PRO concentrate between 2–25°C / 35–77°F. Koppert Canada is not liable for any loss of quality if the product is stored for longer and/or under different conditions than recommended.
"The general conditions of Koppert (Koppert B.V. and/or of its affiliated companies) apply. Only use products that are permitted in your country/state and crop. Check local registration requirements. Koppert cannot be held liable for unauthorized use. Koppert is not liable for any loss of quality if the product is stored for longer than recommended and/or under incorrect conditions."