Microflora PRO is formulated to amend the soil in food crops and ornamental plants. It consists of a liquid formulation consortium of natural rhizobacteria. Microflora PRO is formulated to enhance plant growth, by improving the availability of plant nutrients through the root system. Microflora PRO is recommended for production in agriculture, greenhouses, nurseries and hydroponic systems for adult plants, cuttings, seedlings and transplantation.
When to use Microflora PRO?
Microflora PRO works best when applied to your crop early in its life. Bacteria colonize roots as they grow, therefore effects will be more pronounced if it is present as early in the crop’s life as possible.
How does Microflora PRO work?
Microflora PRO enhances plant growth by improving the availability of plant nutrients through the root system.
- Bacillus subtillis - 2 x 109 cfu/ml
- Bacillus amyloliquefaciens - Bacillus amyloliquefaciens - 2 x 109 cfu/ml
How to use Microflora PRO
Preparation of the solution (Drench)
Preparation of the solution (spray)
- Dilution for small surface drench: Mix at a ration of 1-2:1000 (vol:vol)
- Dosage per surface: Apply at a rate of 14-28 oz of concentrate per acre (1-2 L/Ha).
- Fill the tank with roughly half the amount of water required and keep stirring.
- Slowly add the product. Adjust to the final required volume.
- Apply solution to drench the soil or the substrate. The volume used may vary depending on the type of plants and their stage of development.
- Start treatment with two applications 14 days apart. Repeat applications at a frequency of 14-28 days. Keep the frequency of application every 14 days during periods of unfavorable conditions.
- Dosage per delution: Mix at a ratio of 2:1000 (vol:vol). The sprayed volume may vary depending on the type of plants and its stage of development.
- Dosage per surface: Apply at a rate of 14-28 oz of concentrate/acre (1-2L/Ha).
- For ultra-low volume (ULV), including PulsFog Bio ™, calculate the amount based on standard spray volume.
- Start treatment with two applications 7 days apart. Repeat applications at a frequency of 14-28 days. Keep the frequency every 7-14 days during periods of unfavorable conditions.
In furrow seeding and planting
Pre-diluted in at least 13 gal. (50 liters) and adjust the injector to dispense the product over the entire targeted surface to obtain 14-28 oz/acre (1-2L/Ha).
- Apply at a rate of 1.4-2.8 oz/acre (100-200ml/Ha).
- Apply in the furrow at planting or seeding.
- Compatible with fertilizerin tank mix.
- Apply at a rate of 1.4-2.8 oz/acre (100-200 ml/Ha) for soybean (contact manufacturer for other crops).
- Apply to the seeds by spraying or with a seed inoculation system.
- Compatible with microbial inoculants.
Mixing with fertilizers
- Microflora SA may be applied to a growing substrate or potting soil for later use.
- Suggested application rate is 7 oz / 2200 lbs (0.2L/1000kg) of substrate or soil.
- Use dilution using a minimum of water to evenly distribute the product using specialized equipment.
- Microflora SA is compatible mixed with liquid fertilizers (including concentrates) or applied (impregnation) on granular fertilizer.
- Mix or apply Microflora to the fertilizer using a concentration necessary to obtain a final dosage of 14-28 oz/acre (1-2 L/Ha).
Microflora PRO should be stored at 35˚F - 77˚F (2˚C - 25˚C).