How it works
Mode of action
The Deltatrap needs to be used in combination with Pherodis pheromone dispensers. The dispensers release a species-specific sex pheromone which lures the males of the particular pest into the trap. Once in the trap they get stuck in the glue and are easy to detect, count and identify. Trapping males also aids in reducing the number of eggs laid by females as they fail to mate.
One trap with suspension hook and one sticky insert.
Directions for use
- Fold the trap into a triangle
- Place a sticky insert at the bottom of the trap, with the sticky surface facing upwards
- Fold both edges at the base of the triangle upwards
- Place the Pherodis capsule in the middle of the sticky insert at the bottom of the trap
- Use two or four traps per hectare for every species of moth to be monitored
- Use one trap per 500 - 1000 m² for mealybug
Use in combination with species-specific Pherodis pheromone.
- Hang the traps approximately 10 cm above the crop in a location where they can easily be inspected (e.g. along the centre aisle of the greenhouse)
- Distribute the traps as evenly as possible over the area, in order to avoid interference
- Replace the sticky insert when largely covered by insects and/or debris
Store out of sunlight.
"The general conditions of Koppert (Koppert B.V. and/or of its affiliated companies) apply. Only use products that are permitted in your country/state and crop. Always comply with the conditions specified in local product registrations. Koppert cannot be held liable for unauthorized use. Koppert is not liable for any loss of quality if the product is stored for longer than recommended and/or under incorrect conditions."