Young larvae of various thrips species.
Do not use in tomato.
How it works
Mode of action
Predatory mites pierce their prey with their sucking mouthparts and suck out the contents.
|Pack size||50,000 predatory mites.|
|Presentation||1,000 ml bottle.|
|Carrier||Vermiculite and a fraction of bran.|
Directions for use
- Turn and shake the bottle or bucket gently before use
- Bottle: Press in the centre of the cap to open the dosage opening
- Bucket: Use a spoon to distribute Thripex
- Sprinkle material on leaves or put small heaps on rockwool slabs
- Make sure the material remains on the introduction site for at least a few hours after introduction
- Choose at least 4,000 introduction points per hectare, evenly distributed over the total surface
- Can also be applied with (Mini)-Air(o)bug
The dosage of Thripex-V depends on climate, crop and pest density and should always be adjusted to the particular situation. Start introduction as soon as the first pest mites are detected in the crop. Introduction rates typically range from 50-500 per m2/release. Releases should be repeated if necessary. Consult a Koppert advisor or a recognized distributor of Koppert products for advice on the best strategy for your situation.
Neoseiulus cucumeris is most effective at temperatures between 15 and 25°C (59 and 77°F). It is not effective at temperatures above 30°C/86°F. Neoseiulus cucumeris is sensitive to relative humidity below 70%.
Can be combined with Orius spp.. Do not combine with other generalist predatory mites (Amblyseius swirskii, Amblydromalus limonicus, Amblyseius andersoni).
Application of this product can cause sensitization or allergic reactions, we therefore advise to take the necessary precautions.
Pesticides can have (in)direct effects on biological solutions. Find out which pesticides have side effects on this product.
Storage time after receipt
Apply on day of receipt.
In the dark, bottle horizontally.
"The general conditions of Koppert (Koppert B.V. and/or of its affiliated companies) apply. Only use products that are permitted in your country/state and crop. Check local registration requirements. Koppert cannot be held liable for unauthorized use. Koppert is not liable for any loss of quality if the product is stored for longer than recommended and/or under incorrect conditions."