When to use Spical Ulti-Mite?
Use Spical Ulti-Mite for biological control of:
- two spotted spider mite (Tetranychus urticae)
- fruit tree red spider mite, also known as European red mite (Panonychus ulmi)
- citrus red mite (Panonynchus citri)
- broad mite (Polyphagotarsonemus latus)
- cyclamen mite (Tarsonemus pallidus)
Introduce Spical Ulti-Mite when the pest is to be expected or first signs of pest presence is visible. Use Spidex for hotspot treatments.
How it works
How does Spical Ulti-Mite work?
Adult predatory mites, nymphs and larvae actively search and consume their prey.
- Box with 100 sachets
- Box with 500 sachets
Each sachet contains 100 predatory and storage mites (all stages) mixed with bran
Directions for use
Application Spical Ulti-Mite
- Hang sachets in the crop
- Sachets already have an exit hole
- Hold sachets by the cardboard strip at the top, to avoid damaging the predatory mites
- Neoseiulus californicus tolerates a range of chemical pesticides
- Always use Spical Ulti-Mite in conjunction with Spidex
The information given below is merely indicative. Tailored advice can be provided if information is available on the local factors that need to be taken into account, such as the crop, the climate conditions and the level of infestation. For the correct approach, please consult a Koppert specialist or a recognized distributor of Koppert products.
|Spical Ulti-Mite||preventive||light curative||heavy curative|
|Remarks||-||Use with Spidex||Use with Spidex|
Best working conditions Spical Ulti-Mite
Neoseiulus californicus tolerates high temperatures and low humidities. It targets all stages, but prefers younger stages. Predatory mites also survive on other mites and pollen and can survive for a number of weeks without food.
Find out which pesticides have side effects on this product
Biological beneficials have a very short life expectancy and therefore need to be introduced into the crop as soon as possible after receipt. Failure to do so can have a negative impact on their quality. In case you do need to store Spical Ulti-Mite, please follow the instructions below. Koppert B.V. is not liable for any loss of quality if the product is stored for longer and/or under different conditions than recommended.
- Storage after receipt: 1-2 days
- Storage temperature: 12-14°C/54-57°F
- In the dark
- Provide ventilation to prevent CO2 accumulation
"The general conditions of Koppert (Koppert B.V. and/or of its affiliated companies) apply. Only use products that are permitted in your country/state and crop. Check local registration requirements. Koppert cannot be held liable for unauthorized use. Koppert is not liable for any loss of quality if the product is stored for longer than recommended and/or under incorrect conditions."