How it works
Mode of action
Insect pests are attracted to the colour of the sticky trap and get caught in the glue.
Polysterene cards coated with wet sticky glue.
Available colours and sizes
- Yellow: 10x20 cm; 10x25 cm; 20x25 cm; 20x40 cm
- Blue: 10x20 cm; 10x25 cm; 20x40 cm
- Black: 20x40 cm
- Red: 10x25 cm; 20x25 cm
- White: 10x20 cm; 20x40 cm
- Green: 10x25 cm; 20x40 cm
Numbers per package
- 10x20 cm: 10 pieces
- 10x25 cm: 10 pieces
- 20x25 cm: 20 pieces
- 20x40 cm: 20 pieces
- Outer cards with glue at one side only
Directions for use
- Place traps in areas with high risk of pest infestation such as areas near doors, gable ends and lateral ventilation openings
- Attach traps to wires or sticks at max. 30 cm above the crop and adjust height when plants are growing
- Do not place traps in-between the plants as parasitic wasps will then also be trapped
- For Tuta absoluta place black traps 15-25 cm above the ground for young plants and 50 cm above the groud for mature plants
- Replace the traps when largely covered by insects and/or debris
- For monitoring use one Horiver Wet per 200 m2
- For trapping in hotspots use one Horiver Wet per 2 to 20 m2
- For trapping Tuta absoluta use at least one black Horiver Wet per 100 m2
See Best before date.
In a cool, dry place.
"The general conditions of Koppert (Koppert B.V. and/or of its affiliated companies) apply. Only use products that are permitted in your country/state and crop. Check local registration requirements. Koppert cannot be held liable for unauthorized use. Koppert is not liable for any loss of quality if the product is stored for longer than recommended and/or under incorrect conditions."