When to use Horiver Delta?
To monitor male butterflies/moths or male alate mealy bugs inside or outside the greenhouse.
How it works
How does Horiver Delta work?
Horiver Delta is a pheromone trap to be used in combination with Pherodis pheromone dispensers. The trap is coated with a strong insect trapping adhesive on both sides. The adhesive is covered with silicone coated paper. The pheromone dispenser releases a species-specific sex pheromone to lure the adult males of the pest that is being targeted, into the trap. Once landed on or in the trap, they stick to the adhesive surface and are easy to detect, count and identify.
5x Sticky Delta traps per package
To be ordered separately:
Sachets with 4 pheromone capsules with species-specific sex pheromone (see text on sachet)
Directions for use
Application Horiver Delta
How to assemble the trap:
- Remove the silicone coated paper from one side of the trap
- Fold the delta trap into a triangle by folding using the folding lines ensuring the glued surface is on the inside of the trap
- Use a stapler or clip to hold the Delta in its triangle shape
How to install the trap:
- Prepare the desired number of pheromone traps as described under 'Assembly'
- Hang the traps about 10 cm above the crop in a location where they can easily be inspected (e.g. along the centre aisle)
- Place the desired Pherodis pheromone dispenser inside on the bottom of the trap
- Distribute the traps as evenly as possible over the area, in order to avoid interference
- Remove the remaining silicone coated paper from outside of the trap
- Once folded into the delta shape, remove the cover page from the outside
The information given below is merely indicative. Tailored advice requires detailed information on local factors, such as the crop itself, climate conditions and the level of infestation. To ensure a correct approach, please consult a Koppert specialist or a recognized distributor of Koppert products.
- Use two or four traps per hectare for every expected type of butterfly/moth
- Use one trap per 500 - 1000 m² for mealy bug
Find out which pesticides have side effects on this product
Koppert B.V. is not liable for any loss of quality if the product is stored for longer than recommended and/or under incorrect conditions.
"The general conditions of Koppert (Koppert B.V. and/or of its affiliated companies) apply. Only use products that are permitted in your country/state and crop. Check local registration requirements. Koppert cannot be held liable for unauthorized use. Koppert is not liable for any loss of quality if the product is stored for longer than recommended and/or under incorrect conditions."