Permission to work and live in Canada is required.
- Publication Date: June 29th, 2018
- Location: Surrey, B.C.
- Required language: English
- Job Type: Part time – Hourly paid
- Schedule: Monday and Friday with a potential for additional hours as required. Must be able to fill in when our full time person is on vacation, 3 or 4 weeks per year or off sick.
If you are a hard working individual who enjoys working with people and performing a variety of logistics and delivery-related tasks, we are looking for you!
- Required education: High school or equivalent.
- Must have a good command of the English language – reading , writing , speaking.
- Must have valid driver’s license and be able to supply driver’s abstract.
- Must be able to work around bumblebees.
- Must be able to work independently with minimal supervision but also enjoy working with others.
- Must possess geographical knowledge of service area.
- Must demonstrate professional, clean and neat appearance.
- Must have excellent interpersonal and verbal communication skills when dealing with team members and customers.
- Ability to follow directions, read a map and arrives at locations independently.
- Ability to lift, carry objects up to 40 lb (20kg).
- Positive attitude, friendly and upbeat personality.Basic computer skills are an asset.
- Enjoys working in a fast-paced environment.
Rate of pay to be determined based on experience.
We are seeking enthusiastic and self-motivated candidates. If you are interested in this opportunity, please send us your resume by e-mail to careers@
Only selected candidates will be contacted to continue the recruitment process.